Monday, December 18, 2006

A year ago today....

Yes it's been one year since Jerome and I got engaged today! Wow what a year.
  • I started some little ol' blog
  • We registered at two places.
  • I became an eBay freak.
  • Nicole got ordained to do our wedding.
  • We moved out of our tiny tiny apartment into our house July 4th weekend.
  • Jerome's daughter graduated High School.
  • Lisa got engaged
  • My blog got spammed, thus all the extra comments you see on some of these posts.
  • I had two bridal showers and a get together with Jerome's co-workers.
  • My computer crashed.
  • Our basement flooded.
  • I changed email addresses.
  • We planned a wedding that went "a little off".
  • Jerome's cousin was on CSI.
  • Our basement was remodeled.
  • We planned our honeymoon.
  • I found out what home ownership was all about.
  • Trisha had another baby
  • We rolled a big screen TV all the way home.
  • We went on our honeymoon.
  • And the whole time I stayed active in Pampered Chef!

3 comments:

  1. I had a baby too! Did you forget about adorable little Nicole?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! SHOOOOOOT!
    I apparently didn't post about her... thus why I didn't talk about her. I'M SORRY MELBA DUKE!

    ReplyDelete