Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Veil vs. Chef Hat

Lisa and I are going to attend a bridal fair this Sunday. I hope to find some information on locations for the wedding/reception for here in MN. I'm sure we will find out tons more information but location being my first and foremost... since that is what everything is really waiting on. I'll update more soon on that.

I've also reminded myself that I also have my own business (Pampered Chef). So I took my veil off for a moment and put on my chef's hat for a bit lately and that would be why things are "slacking" on here. I've got a show on Saturday and need to help Lisa out with her catalog show that she has going on. I hope to be booking more and more catalog shows as the warmer months come, along with the wedding plans. So... here's to those who would like to have one... just let me know. Even if you want a cooking show (new phrase we're using and I'm not so sure I like it) let me know and I'll see what will work out for both of our calendars!

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete