Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This weekends upcoming events...

Well Jerome and I are heading to Hortonville this weekend. We will finalize I hope where the reception will be held... my guess is either the Hortonville Community Hall or Crystal Falls in New London.

We are still trying to figure out where the ceramony will be held... if it's in a park, reception hall, wedding chapel in Medina, or a church. Ughhhh.

My dress is picked out... think I should bite the bullet and order it. Then we for sure have to stick with lilac.



Jerome and I went out last night to Target and registered. True it's not all there.. and we will be updating it as far as amounts and items... this was a "first sweep" through the Target GreatLand in Bloomington. Apparently they have a ton more items that you can purchase either online or through their catalog... who knew! I'll be working on that this week and nailing that down knowing that I will update it along the way and changing things completely if we end up in a house before the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete