Saturday, February 26, 2011

Resolutions Part Duce

So... it's almost March.  Yep... 1/4 of 2011 is already down the crapper.  LOL.

How are you doing on your resolutions?

Mine... well let me tell you.  I am doing AWESOME!
1st: Make couponing a priority.
Umm yep.  I'm sure you've noticed.  And if not check out www.kimsdealio.blogspot.com!
2nd: Brush my teeth twice a day.
So fresh and so clean so far.  And it feels nasty if I don't... so I think I broke my bad habit!
3rd: Blog more often.
Still trying to get more posts... but it's getting there.
4th: Get organized.
Well this is really actually happening.  I've organized the baby room closet, the linen/bathroom closet, the stockpile closet, I'm currently switching the front door entry closet back into a coat closet and making the back door closet back into a broom closet, and I've rearranged the laundry room.  There is still plenty more to be done.
5th: Remove email address from news letters that I don't read.
Well this one kinda is getting there.  I actually added a new address for all my couponing/deals and they're slowly getting pushed over to there.

Let's not forget the things I want to accomplish by 2012

  • Paint the kitchen.
  • Create a stockpile space and fill it with great finds. (CHECK!)
  • Go through my piles of magazines and take the information I want and dispose of the magazines.
  • Install pull out shelving in my kitchen.
  • Find a way to configure the laundry room so that it works better. (CHECK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment