Saturday, March 17, 2007

She's going in...

Well it's come down to it.

After last night getting home from the grocery store to find out that Lily had urinated on the floor yet again I figured it was time that if she did it one more time that she should go in. I wasn't playing any longer.

Well... she did it again over night. I awoke this morning to Jerome screeching, "There's another wet spot"... ughhhhhhhhhh. I got up, dropped the clean up cloth on the spot and stood on it. Jerome was on the computer shaking his head.

Today was the day. I started making calls to see if anyone was cheaper than any other place. I found a coupon for $30 off. I'll go there for her appointment at 1:20p.m. today and let you know the outcome.

Yes, it's 10 am and she's in her cat pen. The tech told me to keep her out of the litter box or in an enclosed area like the bathroom. The bathroom would have been fine, except for the fact that she has used the bathroom as a litter box. Then the tech suggested the cat pen. Boy did she bellow and whine. She has since calmed down and is laying as comfortably as she can in there. Poor baby.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Baby! How did the appointment go? There is nothing worse than sick babies and sick pets! Let me tell ya...it sucks!!!

    Hope she is ok!

    ReplyDelete