Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lily's Trip To The Vet



The video isn't great quality since I took it with my phone - but it's on the way to the vet.

Well I took Lily in for her appointment... We chatted on the way to the vet, just a tad. Not nearly as bad as any other car traveling that she has done, actually it was the best time! We got her checked in for her appointment and I had some paperwork to fill out about her... unfortunately, or fortunately for her, I adopted Lily from the Human Society so I didn't know much about her.

She weighed in at 11 lbs even. Not sure if that is good or bad, the tech didn't seem concerned. She got comfortable on the table purring away. The tech checked her heart beat, everything was good - even with the purring. Then it came time for the temperature check... oh boy... was I surprised. I mean I knew what was going to happen... but the tech didn't think Lily should be as calm as she was about it... in fact, those of you that have met her know of her flop - where she turns on her back so her tummy can be rubbed. Well... that's exactly what she did will she had a thermometer up her...ummm well... yeah. We laughed.

The Vet came in and checked her heart out again and tried to feel for anything odd. Nothing. She asked a few questions. And guess what she came up with... nothing. We're going to do a urine test as soon as I can collect some from Lily.

Apparently Lily is feeling lonely. She wants more attention and just like teenagers even bad attention is some attention. It's either that or she smells another animal in the house from the previous owners. Which is possible since they did have a black lab here. We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment