Thursday, June 22, 2006

Invites



This is not a photo of our invites... FYI





All I can say is wow. My co-work Josh, graphic designer, is the best.

I was a little afraid that no progress had been made on the invites since the last time the two of us sat down and chatted about them. Instead, the RSVP card is done, with the exception of a small tweak. The invite itself is complete, with the exception of I'm not sure if we are putting Sr. after Jerome's father's name. The map.... oh the map... it's fantastic. I'm going to look at a few streets when we go home this weekend and see if everything makes sense in the real world of streets. But it is great.

We even chatted a bit about the program as he is making that also. Ends up I may need to purchase some paper...but with the programs our due date isn't until I leave MN in August... two days or so before the wedding.

I'm sooooo excited! Thanks Josh :)

1 comment:

  1. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    ReplyDelete