Thursday, June 22, 2006

We've got all our Groomsmen...

They are:

Roy McGee - Best Man. Jerome's first cousin. The very first Thompson family member that I met... yes, even before the girls :) He's been around since the very beginning stages of our relationship.

Andy Montalbano - Groomsmen #1. My Matron of Honor, Trisha's husband. Andy and Jerome met for the first time about 5 years ago when Trisha and I were having a High School Reunion. It was Jerome's birthday that night and Andy felt the need to help Jerome out with "celebrating his birthday at the girlfriend's class reunion"... oh Andy I'll get you yet!

Don Lederhaus - Groomsmen #2. My first cousin. Here I thought this guy would be the perfect Usher for our wedding... as it ends up, he wants a bigger part in this production! Now hopefully any and all those stories we have about when he use to babysat me will not come up during any sort of speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment