Thursday, March 16, 2006

FIND A LOCATION

The other night mom and dad had stopped through for dinner on their way home from their winter get away trip. We had dinner at Applebee's and discussed the "Main Event". They quickly found out that we are still at square one. I've been given a task to complete... FIND A LOCATION. Okay Okay I get it!

Well that I night I had a heck of a time sleeping... when I did finally get to sleep I had a wedding dream. In the dream we ended up getting married at High Cliff, for those of you in WI you may know this as where we had the our little sailboat before we moved onto Lake Michigan. We had the wedding up in the pavilion infront of the fireplace. Now mind you, the last time I was at this park I was probably like 8 or 9 so these details could all be in my head!

We had a pig roast for the reception and corn on the cobb. The kids played volleyball and lawn jarts, yes the illegal ones! And it was very casual... yet I will still in my dress... but my maids had on simple flower dresses of sorts. The guys were in suits but then changed for a volleyball tournament. I don't recall a band or a dj but there was music... not sure where it came from... and beer galore of course!

2 comments:

  1. Love that idea! As long as there is AIR CONDITIONING in one of the buildings!

    I think that would be a perfect location...we could all bring tents...lol...ok maybe that is stretching it a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete