Thursday, March 16, 2006

No news is not good news... or is it?



So here I was thinking that I should only post things here when I have news. But my trusty viewers have brought it to my attention that no news is not good. Which is true.

I had hoped to get married in May... that won't be happening since May is quickly approaching... So yes, we are shooting for August 18th or 19th.

Now I know I shouldn't put blame anywhere except for on me... which I do... but I do belief things will be hoppin here in the upcoming month or two. I'm going to find a location... I'm going to figure out a date. WE will figure it out.

I think we really need to sit down with all parties... if it is via phone or email fine, but we need to figure this out. Will we be formal, or simple, or casual??? Who knows.

3 comments:

  1. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    ReplyDelete