Friday, October 14, 2011

Game Nights

I'm happy to report that I have found a game that my hubby and myself can play and not get mad at each other.  We're both pretty competitive when it comes to games so when one looses time and time again one may just get a bit upset. 

Thankfully we have also found a couple that also enjoys this game as well and it's Uno Attack on everyone!  I'm really enjoying having Nate and Emi come over for a night of adult conversation, drinks and cards.  It's only been twice but I honestly hope it continues.  We also attend most of our free movie screenings with them.

Do you know how hard it is to find friends when you are an adult?  Do you know how hard it is to find a couple who are seriously both cool enough that you feel like you have known them forever!?!  Seriously... it's not easy.  Especially when you're at home without an outside job to meet people at... let's just say I'm grateful for these two.  I'm glad we have a ton in common that we aren't just stuck playing cards... not that that would be all that bad now would it! Oh and Nate... watch out for that BEEF FLAP!

Do you have any games that you like to play?  I'm always looking for new games since I was brought up getting a new board game each Christmas and want to continue that tradition in my own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment