Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh Little Girl...


I took on the task of watching Tic Tac for a few days.  Boy oh boy... I forget how much work it is... especially since we are afraid of monsters and sleeping by ourselves and say that we don't like mac and cheese, chicken, pizza, or anything else that we know she usually eats.  Ugh.


I made Monster Spray the very first day.  Thankfully I remembered where to find the recipe for it.   Whew!


We made a count down so Tic Tac would know when she would be going home.  Too bad she didn't really get it and kept asking if the weekend was over and if she was going home each and every day... multiple times a day...

There was lots of coloring...
 

There was even painting of little fingers and toes in Shrek colored paint...


And I got my hair "did" by Tic Tac too...


I'm sure I'll be worn out to the fullest once she's gone!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun to me! You can handle it!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete