Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

So today I tried winning tickets for far too long so that I and a few friends could go to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 for free.  Yes, for free.  Who doesn't love freebies?

Anyways... I finally won a gang of tickets and headed to MOA to jump in line.  I knew this would be a crowded movie since it has such a following.  Boy was I right.  Usually we are within the first 10 people... if not within the first five... not today.  I'd say there was a good 20-30 people in front of me.  Whew.


Well... I'm not really a Harry Potter fan.  Magic is not my thing.  Mystical... same.  I don't "get it".  I do know that I enjoyed the movie and could for the most part watch it and not remember anything from the previous movies (even though I saw a few of those too!).

I guess I would pay to see this... even though I'm not a super Potter fan.  It's still a neat movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment