Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Are you ready?

Well I'm not singing about football... I'm skipping ahead to the upcoming holidays!

Are you ready to receive all of your friends cute holiday cards? I love the Christmas photo cards the best. They always end up on my fridge for the entire year until a new one comes to replace it.  I can't wait to get my new wall calendars. I've gotta stay organized and on top of things don't-cha-know!

I gotta say I'm not a big holiday card writer/sender.  I always love to receive them though.  I guess who doesn't love getting real mail that isn't a bill!

I'm planning on getting a few things printed through Shutterfly.com to help me out.  I've found some pretty cute designs out there!  Perhaps you'll want to check them out too for your photo needs.

Who do you SEND real holiday cards TO?  Just family?  Friends?  No one?  Has it all gone electronic?
Who do you RECEIVE holiday cards FROM? Just family?  Friends?  No one?  Has it all gone electronic?

No comments:

Post a Comment