Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chunky Bling

So while doing my usual freebie surfing today, I came across a post from Free Sample Freak that told me about this freebie! If I blog about this company they will give me a Swarovski Crystal Ring for FREE!

She stated that there was this jewelry website called ChunkyBling.com. I've never heard of this site but they specialize in interchangeable beaded watches, chunky jewelry like bracelets, rings, and interchangeable charm necklaces.

I checked out thier site and it's got some pretty cute stuff and the price is great too! They even have where you can host an online jewelry party to earn a FREE jewelry just like Pampered Chef or Tupperware.

1 comment:

  1. Hi- Thanks so much for having a link to my site on your blog! I am a new follower of yours! If there is anyway you could update the link I would totally appreciate it. All you have to fo is delete the current link and re-enter it. Something happened to my links on other blogs when I switched to Wordpress Let me know if you update it and I will be sure to add a link to your site on my Friends & Followers page!

    ReplyDelete