Monday, November 02, 2009

Ready for Christmas Decorating?


I thought about it.. and then decided that I need to actually clean my house before I bring something else in!

But, I thought I would share this link with you just in case you are thinking of decorating today. I know I'm not the only one that stores their Christmas tree lights (or outdoor lights) year to year only to find out that they burn out or don't work one strand at a time. Well now you can get a deal at Home Depot of all places by turning in your busted light strands to get a coupon for $3 off another strand.

Home Depot also takes competitors coupons if you didn't know... check out this post from Freebies 4 Mom who went above and beyond letting you know where to get those competitors coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment