Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Spring Cleaning...

Okay... motivation is starting to come to me!

I actually cleaned out all of my email boxes. Yes... it was a tough thing to do... considering how many I have! I've labeled and archived things and added things to my delicious account where I could.

Now I just have to get the motivation to work on the house... it's coming... I can feel it! Especially since dumpster diving is a mere 6 weeks away! There is a ton of stuff that's got to go and there is a ton that needs to get ready for our annual garage sale. It's time to purge... I'll attempt pictures when it starts... I highly doubted you wanted to see my inboxes :)

I'm getting the bug at work too to revamp my living quarters so that's how I know the Spring Cleaning Bug is floating around!

No comments:

Post a Comment