Thursday, October 02, 2008

Whew... only two more sleeps

Until I see NKOTB again! I leave tomorrow for Chicago. While I'm there I'll stay with my college buddy Melba and her hubby. I also meet the cutest little peanut who's already 2 years old, Nicole, their daughter. Melba is actually going to the show with me... it should be a fantastic time! But I don't think she knows what she's in for!

Anyways... we had a pretty busy weekend this past weekend. On Friday we had a family photo shoot with a coworker of mine who's just starting her photography business. Which family you ask... well... Me, Jerome, his girls, and Tink. Yep... my family. I don't have the proofs yet... but when I do I'll post a few... to hold you over I give you this gem...

The girls stayed at our house then Friday night. It was fun to hang out with the girls for more than a few hours. Then on Saturday was Tink's first birthday party. Yup... that little chickadee is a whole year old. Check out her very own blog for photos.

Sunday I had yet another Blockhead party. We actually were getting together at Tiff's house to watch the VH1 special on them. She had a great spread of food and beverages... which reminds me... Tiff... send me those recipes! We had a great time, and of course missed those who weren't able to make it.

I'll be posting again once I get back from Chicago! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment