Monday, August 04, 2008

What's Happening Hot Stuff?

So this past weekend we had a few things going on... 

First on Friday I did a photo shoot with the rest of the Blockheads for the interview that we did while The Monty Crew was visiting us.  Ends up that the article should be running tomorrow.

Then Saturday we went to one of Jerome's co-worker's homes for a BBQ poolside.  It was fun... we drank and ate... everyone scarfed down the things 1, 2 and 3 (Cheese Salsa) that we brought...  We stayed poolside but not in the pool as that was mostly where the kids were...

Sunday Jerome and I went shopping for a few things together and headed to a BBQ at Anna's house and then headed home.

I'll have more news tomorrow hopefully... and on Wednesday I should be getting my stitches out!

No comments:

Post a Comment