Thursday, August 14, 2008

Media Super Star

So those of you who don't follow me closely probably thought I fell off the face of the earth... actually, I've been kinda swamped. And... as Andy put in the side bar... I've been in the media. It all started a few weeks ago when I was in a group of girls that were interviewed about NKOTB... yeah I know.... well... it became front page news.

Then, I was on the radio, not once... but twice in one week trying to win tickets to see NKOTB backstage... yeah yeah yeah... I'm obsessed... I know.

Then... the guys (like I know them on a first name basis) came to the Mall of America and I waited in line an entire day ahead of time... yeah.... I was first in line... you gotta problem with that? I got front row seats... and a memory that I will never forget. While I was there... I was interviewed for the local news channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment