Monday, June 30, 2008

Honestly... nothing

Nothing much is going on... I know... pitiful.

We're getting ready to head south for Jerome's family reunion. We being myself and Jerome and his girls PST and JST and Tinker. A full carload going down. Yes, we are driving. So I know once I return there will be things to post! Pork Chop isn't attending the reunion with us though... he's going to be safe and sound at his vets boarding facility.

I worked outside a bit this weekend, cleaning gutters and such. I didn't get around to trimming the bushes.

We've finally met our backyard neighbor, a single woman who adores Pork Chop. Her daughter and son-in-law and brand new grand-baby have moved in with her while they search for a house in the area. Come to find out they have a pup that is Pork Chops new friend. They play in the backyard chasing each other along the fence. It's pretty cute.

Tomorrow my team will move to a different floor - not the entire department... just my team :( Sad. I'll still have a window view from cubeland and will even face the window this time. That's about the only selling point.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! That is stuff...it doesn't have to be exciting!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete