Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thank God They Didn't Have... you fill in the blank

Thank god they didn't have Facebook, MySpace, Camera Phones or Blogs back when I was in high school or college. Well, they may have been invented but not everyone had them like "nowadays".

Whew, I dodged a bullet there... See what happened to some high school students when their photos were found on facebook here in Minnesota.

I'm not going to say that I would have gotten into trouble... okay yes I would have...jeeze... we were more worried about who was playing tonsil tag with who what our T-shirt said or passing notes in class in high school.

I recall one photo that came through for an ad for in our Senior yearbook. It was of a few of the "popular" girls in our class... with beer bottles and wine coolers. Needless to say, Mrs. S caught it and told them that they best find a new picture of themselves to use because that one wasn't going in her yearbook. They found another... and no, I was not in the picture!

What are you glad they didn't have when you were in High School or College?

No comments:

Post a Comment