Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dang Dog...

Late last week Jerome came down with a cold. Now I think I'm starting to get it. I suppose it's from the two of us getting up and going outside with a puppy in this wonderful -30 with the wind chill temperatures in good ol' Minnesota. Ugh.

Needless to say, last night I made Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner and a lemon budnt cake. Once I was done cooking and eating I headed to bed to watch some TV and doze off into sleep.

I woke up around 1:30 dying of thirst. Jerome yelled from bed to see if the dog needed some water... which he scarfed down almost a whole bowl of water. Our stupid new cool mist humidifier needs to die. It doesn't push out enough water into the air... it's soooooo dry. Sucks that I tossed the box right away too and I just bought the stupid thing this year. Ughhhh.

I apparently slept so hard that I didn't notice that Jerome got up and left for work this morning. Well... hopefully I get rested up and skip the whole cold thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment