Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays...

So last Thursday Jerome and I had the cutest little company. Tink came to our house for the night while her momma went on a date. It was fun to play with her all night long, we even did a little photo shoot. She slept like a log till about 3:30am. She woke up kicking in the bassinet. Jerome brought her into bed and she fell right back to sleep till about 7am.

Her mom, JST, called at about 8:3o am the next day - Friday morning. I guess Jerome told her that we would bring Tink back to her at 8am. Needless to say Momma was missing her baby :) She and PST came to our house to pick her up instead of waiting for us to finish breakfast and get dressed and then drive over that way.

Once they left Jerome and I drove to Minneapolis. I know, I know... I'm naughty. I should have done this a long long time ago... like a year and half ago... we finally went to get my social security card/number updated with my married name. Jeesh. We did some other running around and then headed for home.

Saturday I made a turkey and all the fixings. Mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, macaroni and cheese and green beans. PST came over to chow down on it with us. We watched Rush Hour 3 (yeah... shhhh!) and a few other movies. She left to pick up JST and Tink and headed to their mom's house for the night.

Sunday the girls (PST, JST, Tink) came over to open their Christmas presents. They got some pretty practical items for the most part and then some slippers with some sparkles on them. We hung out and had chicken and pizza for dinner... ends up the roads got kinda bad so they stayed the night! It was pretty fun. We watched movie after movie after movie.

Monday, Christmas Eve, the girls left in too big of a rush forgetting a few items. Jerome called but ended up taking the stuff over to them. After he returned we took a short nap and then got up and got ready to pick Anna up from work. We hung out with her and her family eating some tasty ham! We headed for home and Jerome managed to fall asleep on the couch within about 15 minuets. I've sent him off to bed and then jumped online to see that no one in my Yahoo Messenger group was online.

No comments:

Post a Comment