I find it funny that at only 2 years old this blog has taken so many turns. It's changed. It's grown. It's shrunk. It's managed to keep some readers (some more faithfully than others). It's shown what we've been up to and what we are working towards.
I've managed to have a few spin off blogs too! In no particular order:
- Kim's Recipe Corner - where I show my cooking skills
- I hate BLANK - a spur of the moment blog that started from a conversation at work with a few co-workers who are also authors
- Web New Media Life - all about things my team does together (ie embarrass the heck out of each other... all in love of course!)
- There's also one that Jerome wants me to start working on a bit more for his family that I'm not ready to show off yet
- and... one that is pretty private that only a select few have access to read.
- Trisha at The Monty Crew
- Melba at The Robinson's
- Josh at Team Gravholt
- Nicole at Collette's Place
Well... I just want to thank you for stopping by today. Happy Blogoversary to me! Now where's my cake?