Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New post requested...

So I've been requested to put up a new post... here goes...

We've been getting the house ready for all of our company that will be showing up sooner rather than later... my parents are coming here to help us with some work within the house... We've already taken some things apart, removed, scraped, sanded, broke some stuff. Can't tell you what/where we are working on or I'd hafta kill ya :) J/K actually I'd like to show it to people in person at our party...

Yup... the party that I started planning for a year ago is quickly approaching. I've been purchasing things here and there for it and moving stuff around the house to accommodate more chairs and such. Giving things a good once over for now and a whole lot more between now and then.

Well... since this is such a secretive post, I'm gonna shut up now... c-ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment