Thursday, November 02, 2006

Birthdays...

A week from now will be my birthday... and a year and a week from now I will be turning 30. Ughhhhhhhhh.

I'm thinking that due to me turning 30 next year, and Jerome turning 40 and being that our birthdays have just one weekend between them that this is a great cause for some sort of celebration. So mark your calendars now for the weekend of November 2, 3, and 4th. There will be a party or mourning or shin dig of some sort that weekend to pay tribute to the event that will be upon the both of us.

Of course I'll keep you posted... but don't plan any vacations or anything like that for next year that weekend... you've got plans already! (Well of course, if you aren't in the Twin Cities area plan a vacation to come to the Twin Cities for the party!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment