Thursday, July 19, 2007

Office Bathrooms...



For those of you who work in large office buildings you may relate to this or I may just be one very odd person... for those of you who don't, think about it next time you are in a public restroom - think Target!

Are you ever surprised by how much one woman can pee? I swear that some of the women on my floor are going to have bladder issues if they don't already. Lately I've noticed that when ever I happen to be in there that the person in the stall next to me is peeing like a mad woman. How long have they been holding it to have that much pee???? And I swear they must be hanging onto the ceiling instead of sitting on the pot since it sounds like an avalanche!

I don't get it.

If you're leaving something behind in the pot you're nasty. Take two more seconds and make sure all of your stuff goes down... am I the only one who does this??? Like I want anyone seeing what I'm leaving behind... NASTY. Re-flush... it happens to all of us.

And don't even get me started on the tinkle drippers and hair shedders.... just wipe it up - GROSS.

ICK.

1 comment: