Thursday, May 24, 2007

This weekend

We’re heading to Mom and Dad’s house for a quick get-a-way this weekend. We’ll be having a meeting with our photographer from our wedding so that we can finally order our photos. That reminds me, I need to write on the back of the photos that are for multiple sizes. Dang it…. Guess I’ll do that in the car ride there!

We’ve got plans to eat dinner with The Monty Crew and we may even meet up with The Robinson’s. Of course I need to go to the Cheese Factory and get some good ol’ Wisconsin curds. Perhaps I’ll even bring some back to share with my work buddies… we shall see!

If we have time, I’m sure we will end up seeing Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End. If it’s as good as the last one, I’m in!!! Now I would never ever think I would like A.) Johnny Depp or B.) a pirate movie… but both are great in this flick series.

Have a Happy Memorial Day – save some BBQ for me!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you guys Friday! :) Looks like it will be wings at the Monty House if that is still an OK plan!

    ReplyDelete