Wednesday, January 24, 2007

On a mission...

So yesterday after work Jerome and I went shopping. We returned some pictures that Jerome thought would be great for going down the stairs to the basement... (I thought otherwise!). We looked around the store and then had plans to go to this furniture store that Jerome had heard about.

We would really like to get some end tables that are "real". Sure, I have one from my mom's furniture store that is down in the basement next to the sectional but we were using folding tables for end tables in the main living room. Jerome had enough of that... so we were on a mission to find end tables.

We went to this so called furniture store. It was more like just stain glass window lamps and curvy trunk shop. There were no "normal" end tables. We went and touched the back wall and walked out.

We ran over to another store. We found end tables. We paid for them and felt like we practically stole them they had such a good price on them. (gotta love it when the drop prices for tax season!)

We loaded them into the truck and headed to get some fish for Jerome's tank... we looked at them and then ended up not getting any. We were hungry and not ready to wait around for anyone to help us. We left out and went home and cooked a pizza.

That about it for our night.

2 comments:

  1. Got a picture of your new end tables? Still haven't heard when you are coming to WI? Any plans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to take one tonight hopefully and will add it to the post.

    I don't have any plans to come to WI right now. With Pam and her family coming her next month I really don't since "the rents" aren't around either. I know I know, come and visit you... I know.

    ReplyDelete