Friday, January 05, 2007

Matron of Honor Duties

So I'm in Lisa's wedding this summer and the duties have officially started.

Last weekend we went dress shopping a bit, just the two of us. We found two that we liked... one came in the right color but had a glitter belt that Lisa doesn't like and the other is a great dress but it doesn't come in the first choice color. It does however come in two colors that she would consider. I myself liked the 2nd one better... JUST MY OPINION... it is her decision.


This afternoon the two of us are off to see her dress and take some photos. I don't remember what the final one looks like so I'm having problems trying to find a maid dress that complements it. You know she had one at each store!!! :)


We will take photos of Lisa in the dress so that the other maids can see it. I promise not to post the pics of her dress, just in case any one is taking in this site that shouldn't see it.


Tomorrow, Saturday we will be looking at a few more places for maid dresses with Rod's sister and maybe the other maid if she is available. We shall see. The place where Lisa purchased her dress doesn't have any openings for us to try on maid dress so we won't be going there this weekend... but I assume we will end back there at some point.


I better remind myself to ask Lisa what I can post about... I don't want to ruin any surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment