Thursday, December 28, 2006

Nine years has past without you. A post for Pooh.

In the Event of My Demise
by Tupac Shakur


In the event of my demise
when my heart can beat no more
I hope I die for a principle
Or a belief that I had lived for
I will die before my time
Because I feel the shadow's depth
So much I wanted to accomplish
Before I reached my death
I have come to grips with the possibility
And wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive
In the event of my demise



*****************************************************************
This was a poem that was given to me from Nate's brother shortly after his death.

Pooh was a very close high school friend of mine who was in an auto accident December 28, 1997.

As some of you know I have a Pooh tattoo on my shoulder/back for him.

We miss you and can't wait to see you again.

Tigg.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy to think it has been that long! (sigh) I wonder what life would have been like with him around! RIP Nate!

    ReplyDelete