Friday, October 06, 2006

BAD POST...COMING UP... Where I have I been?

Well.. honestly... right here! I just haven't posted.

I haven't felt the need to post in all honesty. There's been stuff that I would post about... but then didn't and now it seems almost too late.

Like we went to Hortonville last weekend after the basement was finished. Pam had a pampered chef show where I was the consultant of course. We came home.... hung out..... yadda yadda yadda.

Wednesday I went to my first mima thing with the guys at work... learned a few things that I will try to apply to here. We will see.

Works been so busy this past week and Monday I'm either taking PTO or working from home. Jerome's got the day off on Monday... dang bankers!!!! :) Thus... why I need to take Monday off. That's one thing I can't stand...if Jerome has the day off and is in bed and I've got to leave and go to work.... UGHHHHH. True, he leaves me still sleeping in bed every morning... but I won't do it for one day! Teee heee :)

Did you watch Grey's on Thursday? Ughhhh so good. I'm totally addicted to watching it... next Thursday... same time same place.

Mom and Dad are back from Germany today... yeah! I'm sure I'll talk to them this weekend. Should be interesting to hear about their adventures.

Tomorrow Lisa (bridesmaid from my wedding) and I are going dress shopping for her wedding with her mom. I can't wait to see what kind of dresses she picks out. I remember when I went for my first dress outing... I went by myself and tried on a few dresses. The very first one that I tried on... was my dress :) How lucky was that?

Okay... this sucky post is done for now... pretend you didn't see it and move on... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Such a sucky post..geeze will you be more interesting!!! JK

    ReplyDelete