Monday, July 24, 2006

Productive Weekend...

On Friday I ran out on my lunch break and picked up a Guest Book and Pen set on sale none the less from Joann Fabrics. Then on Saturday I found a bride and groom toasting glass set for super duper cheap.

I keep getting a few RSVPs here and there... DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOURS IN!

We confirmed with the hotel that we can cater food into the conference room and that they will supply tables and chairs for our rehearsal dinner on Friday. Jerome's mom is busy working on that. Should be fun!

I will call the flower lady and confirm that everything is set and get her prepped for the Candy Buffet.

I will also confirm about the reservation block of rooms for the hotels as far as how many are left or booked.

I need to get in contact with Together photography to confirm everything since they left me a voicemail late last week.

I will also contact Afterhours Formalwear about the guys tux payments, to make sure everyone's is ordered and will be on their way for August 19.

I will double check with Jerome to make sure DJ Mark is set for everything music related.

1 comment:

  1. Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    ReplyDelete