I thought I would feel more stressed right now. The wedding is coming up quickly and with a move starting I thought I would be losing my mind. I think it's odd to feel like I've got so much done and off of my to do list... the only thing I can think of that I really need, and hopefully get completed this weekend for the most part is:
- photographer - have appt this weekend
- hair style - have appt this weekend
- invites finalized - my designers is working on them this week and should be ready to print either by the end of the week or beginning of next week
- programs finalized- this we're kinda pushing for next month... no real deadline except for August 19th!
- invites sent - planning on sending right after July 4th
- dress - won't be in till mid July so I can't do anything until then
- candy for the candy bar - waiting on a list from a co-worker who's dad is a candy man, I may be able to get the candy cheaper through him, if not... a Sam's Club run is in the back of my mind!
- Get final word from Jerome's parents about the rehearsal dinner
What am I missing? Anyone?
I know my maids and groomsmen have a few things to do:
- Pick a hair style - maids
- Find shoes - maids
- Wrap up the bridal showers - maids
- Think about the Spa Day/Afternoon/Hour... - maids
- Get dress altered - maids
- Pay for tux rentals - groomsmen
- Figure out which hotel they are staying at (book your room under our wedding party name!)
- arrive in time for rehearsal dinner Friday night
Any thing else wedding party?