Tuesday, June 20, 2006

In all honesty...


I thought I would feel more stressed right now. The wedding is coming up quickly and with a move starting I thought I would be losing my mind. I think it's odd to feel like I've got so much done and off of my to do list... the only thing I can think of that I really need, and hopefully get completed this weekend for the most part is:
  • photographer - have appt this weekend
  • hair style - have appt this weekend
  • invites finalized - my designers is working on them this week and should be ready to print either by the end of the week or beginning of next week
  • programs finalized- this we're kinda pushing for next month... no real deadline except for August 19th!
  • invites sent - planning on sending right after July 4th
  • dress - won't be in till mid July so I can't do anything until then
  • candy for the candy bar - waiting on a list from a co-worker who's dad is a candy man, I may be able to get the candy cheaper through him, if not... a Sam's Club run is in the back of my mind!
  • Get final word from Jerome's parents about the rehearsal dinner

What am I missing? Anyone?

I know my maids and groomsmen have a few things to do:

  • Pick a hair style - maids
  • Find shoes - maids
  • Wrap up the bridal showers - maids
  • Think about the Spa Day/Afternoon/Hour... - maids
  • Get dress altered - maids
  • Pay for tux rentals - groomsmen
  • Figure out which hotel they are staying at (book your room under our wedding party name!)
  • arrive in time for rehearsal dinner Friday night

Any thing else wedding party?

No comments:

Post a Comment