Tuesday, August 09, 2011

It's Time

For a cut...  My hair hasn't been this long since I was just out of college... yeah... 10+ years ago.  Whew.

I haven't truly loved the whole long hair thing.  I feel like all I do is throw it in a pony tail or wrap it in a bun.  I get it caught in car doors... yeah... seriously it sucks.

I want something new... something fun.


Whoa... I guess I don't look at the back of my hair that often... ICK!  I can tell the new growth from where I had some highlights that pretty much wrecked my hair.

Now mind you... these pictures were taken around midnight, after a good long walk where I worked up a sweat.  I also have zero product in my air dried hair. 

What do you think I should do with my hair?  How short do I go?  Bangs?  Layers? Shave it all off? :)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking at doing this to me...is it too short for you?

    http://www.hairfad.com/images/halle-berry-short-haircut-02.jpg

    ReplyDelete