Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Life...

Life has gotten in the way of blogging... and I don't think that's a bad thing. Here's what's been going on...

Vehicle issues... and lots of them. Now mind you, my hubby is pretty handy when it comes to car stuff. But darn it, does it always have to be all at the same time?

My car had an issue with a sensor, which he just replaced last year, so he knew how to do it. I just had to buy the sensor. But there my car sat for a week or two until I remembered to buy the part while I was in the area of the part shop.

Then there is our bucket car. It's an old car but the hubs LOVES it. I keep thinking we should get rid of it. Well... the hubs keeps thinking that he needs to put his rims on it. And then switch to other tires. And then OTHER tires. Oh boy. It's never ending.

THEN, we have our pick up truck. It took a crapper on the side of the highway and over heated. Awesome. No good.

And last, but not least... our SUV. Yeah... that just started acting up today while I was driving it. Not good since that's what we were going to take out of town in a few weeks.

Speaking of going out of town... my family is hosting a family reunion in my home town. I've been helping with planning, creating signage, goodie bags and finding games that we can play during the day. Should be a ton of fun!

What else... hmmmmm.

I had my very first under anesthesia surgery. I'm okay. I'm not going to get into it on here but hopefully this will answer some questions to what's been going on with my body! The surgery was quick and I managed to only be on pain meds for three days. And that third day I didn't even take all the doses that I was suppose to. So it went well I guess.

I'm still couponing. I'm trying a new way though where I don't use a binder, just a file case. We'll see how it goes.

Hope things are going well with you.

1 comment:

  1. Things are good here! You had surgery and you never told me?? WTF!
    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete