Thursday, August 12, 2010

Movie Review: Flipped


So tonight I went to see Flipped.

It's your normal "Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Boy doesn't like girl. Boy finally falls for girl." kind of movie.

It's set in the sixties with clothes and hair bring you back to an old episode of the Wonder Years. Any moment I expected to see Winnie in her braided pigtails on her bike.

It stars Madeline Carroll and Callan McAuliffe as the main girl and boy. Madeline has been a few movies lately... still not sure if I think she's any good as an actress. John Mahoney (from Frazier) played Chet who was the boy's Grandfather.

I wouldn't pay to see this if I were you. I wouldn't even rent it. I'd wait for it to be on TV and even then I'd probably turn the channel after the first two minuets.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review...I need all the help I can get when try to decide which movie to see. Keep the reviews coming...FLIPPED just got flipped the BIRD! LOL

    ReplyDelete