Friday, April 10, 2009

Whew!

So it's been a little crazy in our house. Last weekend I was in a mood and didn't want to do a dang thing... which ended up meaning that I'm glad I took Monday off to get ready for my cross state trip to my 6th NKOTB show in my life, yes I'm including Mall of America in there.

Monday I crafted, burnt myself, fancied up a Cheesehead and packed myself for the over night adventure. I went with a few girls from MN meeting up with Trisha and a few other people I know from both MN and WI at the show. I won't go into details about the show... you'll have to go to my new "site" (still a blog... but who's counting here?) : www.returnofnkotb.com. Yup... I bought the url thanks to Go Daddy having a sale!

Of course I want to wish my little niece a Happy Birthday!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

And ends up I didn't post one for my other niece because she was at my house just before it to celebrate with us... so...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Don't forget next week dumpster diving season starts... I'm soooo excited!

2 comments:

  1. ummm....they're only 7...don't make them older than they are!!! they grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto! PS Alyssa wants her 11 year old cake. Bet ya wish ya didn't start this huh? :)

    ReplyDelete