Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where were you when the 44th President was sworn in?

I was at work... streaming on Facebook and CNN.com. Unfortunately most of the speech we were clapping and saying CHANGE... but we weren't saying that regarding Obama's speech... instead... we were hoping for the streaming to change from a static image/glitch.

Needless to say, I'm happy he's President. GO OBAMA!

Not sure what's going on with the sound on these... I'll look into it later!










So all day I've been watching the Obama's. First I started streaming cnn.com along facebook. That started hiccuping closer to the time when he was being sworn in so the radio was tuned into listen just in case the sound went out from cnn.com.

I then told Jerome to purchase newspapers for me for my collection. Yes... a hard copy of a newspaper. While I was waiting for Jerome to get off the train I started streaming cnn on my cell phone. We then got home and I instantly turned the TV on.

Needless to say I used every bit of technology that I had today. It was a great day and I'm callin' it a night. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment