Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cruisin'

So of course I'd love to join NKOTB on a cruise ship... if that means that the rest of guest list doesn't include all females. Yeah... no... I won't be going. I don't think I could handle it. Sure, it would be fun to go on another cruise... but I think I'll keep those for "things I do with hubby".

We are looking for a vacation destination however... but I don't think it's going to happen.

I found a great deal for roundtrip tickets to New York, I searched for a hotel and found a reasonably priced one, and then JT got the time approved off. But it was too late when I called to book the flight. They were all gone. I searched high and low for tickets to NYC since I did the work of finding a great hotel there... nothing that I was willing to pay. So... yeah... no NYC for me... for now.

I think JT may just end up heading down south to visit his parents... he says I still owe him a trip away for all the days I took off chasing after the New Kids in 2008. Perhaps he's right... but I would love to get away too... ughhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment