Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In one week and one day...


It will be Christmas day. I haven't pulled the tree out of the totes that are buried in the garage. I haven't finished making candy. I haven't wrapped certain presents. WTF? What's wrong with me? Where's my holiday spirit... I know it's there... some where... hummmmm...

And I'm pretty booked this weekend so I don't know when I'll do it. Ugh.

I think maybe it's because I have a full size tree... maybe if I had a small one - table top one that I would feel fulfilled but won't have all the work of the full size.

2 comments:

  1. It was hard for me to get in the mood this year too! Who knows...DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought it was just me....we only have our tree and lights up....nuthin else. Not sure how happy this holiday season will be?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete