Saturday, May 03, 2008

Facebook

So some of you know that I've started a facebook page now too... I know... I'm such a follower. Anyways... what I've figured out is that a ton more of my old friends have facebook accounts vs. myspace accounts. In the past week or two I've found old college roommates, other Fleming Hall residents, and even some from SSA (student government). It's been fun finding out what people are up to... heck for some of these people it's been 8 years since I've talked to them or more!

Time has past by but many seem still the same. Of course I know that time and experiences change people... and I need to remind myself that these people may not be like the earlier edition of themselves... but maybe they are just the same... I hope to find out.

Check me out... It's easier to find me if you know my maiden name... just an FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment