Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Who wants something free? I do I do!

So I pretty much suck. I've forgotten to update my blog - or didn't really have anything interesting to say for a whole week. I've also slacked on my blogrolling posts for some time... FORGIVE ME. Today... a two for one plus a deal...

So Amy over at MomAdvice.com tipped me off on a tripod. Now I know what you're thinking... what on earth is Kim doing buying a tripod.... well... I hope to use it on my camera for taking excellent shots of Tinker and perhaps I'll use it at PST's wedding next summer (bomb dropping there... I'll post more about this soon!) for taking video with my camera. And it's FREE.

My note on how to get it completely free is included in both Amy's post and Heather's over at Freebies 4 Mom. Just take note that you need to not have ordered thru Google Checkout (if you have... sign up your hubby!) and change the shipping date to the 7-9 day delivery, resulting in free shipping. ENJOY! I will in 7-9 days :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! Hope you get some great use out of your FREE tripod!

    ReplyDelete