Friday, April 18, 2008

Dumpster Diving Finds - Plastic Crap - Round One

Our pile outside on the deck...


Rocking Horse - true it's been thru a kid - marker all over it...


Here's the turtle sandbox and chalkboard...


An outdoor cube climbing thing with slide - taken apart for easy travels...


Graco high chair - has the pad that I've tossed in the laundry for the seat...


The big ticket item... a step2 outdoor play set... it's kinda like a castle, or a boat or a car (there is a steering wheel on the platform) has steps and a slide... retail this is over $120! We have the roof pieces as well... but I took those off while I was waiting for Jerome to find me with the truck since I couldn't fit this in my car!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME~If you find a house/hut I want it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. use one of the mr clean erasers on the horse and it should come right off. Good haul...if you don't keep the stuff, you should be able to sell it at a rummage sale. the fort thing was a really good find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff! I bet you're happy with all this.

    ReplyDelete