Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wassup?!?!

So nothing to exciting is happening around here. I've taken down the Christmas tree and put the living room back in order. Really nothing much....

Last night Jerome and I went out with Lisa and Rod for dinner... of course we hit up the crab legs at the buffet. Then we ended up heading out for the night to a club - yes... you heard me... a club. Needless to say I'm pretty sure we were the oldest people in there. Come to find out we think it was an 18+ night... ick. I felt dirty and out of place. Interesting club though...

Today we rolled over to St. Paul to visit with Anna. While we were gone we were using the self cleaning feature on our stove. When we came home we hoped to still have the house standing! We came home and the stupid thing was still running. Guess someone didn't set the timer... wooops! I called mom to figure out how to shut it off and now it's spic and span!

I watched a pretty hilarious movie tonight while Jerome was watching football...I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. If you haven't seen it yet go directly to redbox and rent it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment