Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Shoes...

So I got my wonderful present from Trisha last night in the mail... My black and white Adidas. Too bad the right shoe is definatly smaller than the left shoe. I called about an exchange. Too bad they already processed it as a return... thus I have to wait for the first pair to be credited back to my account and then purchase the new pair. The girl I talked to this morning tells me that she will note my account that I will recieve the same discount that I had on my initial order plus she will give me next day shipping :)
Wooo hooo... so next week... expect a happy post about my new shoes, I hope.

With that being said, a favorite YouTube about shoes.... ummm use your headphones and take the children out of the room while you watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment