Friday, November 30, 2007

MotherLoad Blog Roll

So I almost missed a blog roll for this week... but let me tell you... I'm glad I saved it until today. I love to go to MotherLoad especially on Fridays. Why on Fridays you may ask... well... there is always a Freebie Friday post. Who doesn't love stuff for free?

Now these freebies are not the kind where you have to go through 85 screens to get a $25 Olive Garden gift certificate... no. These are the kind where all the work is done and all you have to do is fill out the form. You would be surprised at all the freebies that I'm getting in the mail. Diapers, laundry detergent, shampoo, perfumes, Betty Crocker samples. Tons of stuff!

Go check it out... and don't forget to hit it up especially on Fridays!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...thanks a bunch for the link! I am so glad your mailbox is full of free stuff. It is sooo much better than those nasty bills.

    Have a wonderful holiday season with your family!!

    ReplyDelete