Thursday, August 09, 2007

Cheap Stove and more

So when we moved into the house there was a gas stove. We took out the gas stove a ways back and it's been sitting in our garage ever since. Well I've posted it on craigslist again at a lower price and I'm finally getting people who are interested. I hope it sells as it will bring a computer just that much closer to our house!

I'm actually planning on going out to the garage tonight or tomorrow and taking pictures of all the stuff that was left from the garage sale. I'm going to post items on craigslist and see if I can make some money... it's free and I figure that way I can make people come here to get it vs. me packing it up and shipping it somewhere like I would need to on eBay.

Anyone know of any other free sites like craigslist?

No comments:

Post a Comment