Monday, January 15, 2007

Four things you may not know about me...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
  • Sales Associate at Dayton's in the Accessory Dept
  • Front Desk Worker at Fleming Hall, UW Stout
  • Student Government President
  • Leather Skiver
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
  • Armageddon
  • Friday
  • The Notebook
  • Shrek
C) Four places I have lived:
  • Hortonville, Wisconsin
  • Menomonie, Wisconsin
  • St. Paul, Minnesota
  • Bloomington, Minnesota
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • 30 Minuet Meals with Rachel Ray
  • Clean House with Niecy Nash
E) Four places I have been on vacation:
  • Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan, Costa Maya (all are the most recent!)
F) Four websites I visit daily:
G) Four of my favorite foods:
  • crab legs
  • mom's chili
  • pizza
  • tacos
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
  • at home
  • on a cruise
  • Target
  • Friday's
I) Four family or friends I think will respond:
  • 1.don't know
  • 2.don't know
  • 3.don't know
  • 4.don't know
How about you????

4 comments:

  1. ok, am I the only one who doesn't know what a leather skiver is??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... I figured someone would ask and I would be explaining ;)

    I use to make Harley Bike Bags... yup... you heard right.

    If you are running through Hortonville heading towards New London leaving out of town on the main drag there is a leather shop on the left side, across the street from a cemetery after the old toy factory.

    I was working as a temp and got stuck there for two months. I took pieces of leather and ran it through a machine that made the edges thinner so they could be sewn to make various things... Harlely Bags, Jackets... and yes... chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm sure? I don't know what it's called but just how many leather shops could be in Hortonville!

    ReplyDelete